09 May 2007

Did you know?

A list of a few things you man or may not know about me...

1. I have two obssessions; cellphones and pens.
2. Even though I am primarily right handed, I eat with my left
3. The first thing I notice in a person is what hand they write with
4. I am envious of those who are left handed
5. I used to be 100% left handed until the 4th grade when my brain switched me to right handed
6. A majority of my friends are left handed
7. I should probably add another obsession to my list; left handedness
8. I wrote a paper in high school about left handedness
9. I have a fear of drowning but love to swim
10. I have asthma
11. I've been in the hospital 6 times in my lifetime. 3 were due to my asthma and the other 3 were for other reasons
12. I was in the hospital 3 times in the month of January 2007
13. I was about 30-ish weeks pregnant before I knew that I was pregnant
14. I have was diagnosed with PCOS in 2002
15. I am in love for the first time in my life
16. I've had 3 serious relationships in my lifetime
17. I don't get along well with other girls
18. 2 of my bestest friends are girls (kara and Michele)
19. Kara and I have the same wedding anniversary, Aug. 8.
20. Kara and I are also going through a divorce at the same time
21. When and if I re-marry, I wish to have the month and day match
22. My birthday is 02/02
23. I've worn glasses since the 3rd grade
24. I went to 5 different elementary schools; three different schools in the third grade alone

I have more to write, but I am done for now.

No comments: