16 May 2007

Yada Yada Yada

Not much going on at the moment...

My Mom is going to watch Amelia for a whole week starting this Friday! This should be insteresting since my Mom thinks Amelia doesn't like her (because Amelia crys every time she's with Mom). I just tell Mom she needs to spend more time with Amelia and then Amelia will become used to her; which is another reason Mom wants to be with Amelia for a week. Also, this will save us a lot of money because we won't have to pay for babysitting! This will actually save us $163 dollars.

Greg and I have taken this Friday, the 18th, off to do a list of things: 1. take Amelia to Mom's (more than likely we are going to meet in Waldorf as we always do); 2. Look at a few apartments; 3. Pick up sample medicine for my astham from my PCP (since I don't have insurance at the moment); 3. Stop by Torrid in Annaplis to exchange my skirt that is too big; 4. See a movie (we are eager to see Shrek III)

On Saturday, Greg and I are going to the air show at AAFB. We went last year and I had a good time! I learned that I like two planes, the C-5 and the Osprey. I find them facinating. Greg says the air show is going to be pretty simular to last years so we probably won't stay as long; which is fine with me. Last year, we were exhausted by the end of the day and we still went to IKEA in College Park afterwards! I don't think that will happen again this year.

No plans for Sunday at this moment. If anything, I will TRY to clean my room, do laundry and maybe start packing a little, or at least go through Amelia's clothes to see what fits and doesn't fit anymore to give to April. I'm still excited April is having a girl!!!

Can you believe Greg and I have talked, a little, about having another baby! This won't be happening anytime soon, but he says he wouldn't mind having a boy. I'm still in shock that he's even thought about it. But, at the same time that makes me excited because with the second one I can enjoy the pregnancy and have my first babyshower.

Well, lunch is about over and there are a few other things I want to check out.

-Me

No comments: