28 June 2007

Nothing in Particular

*Sigh*

I was suppost to be moving in today. I'm trying to not think about that. Greg says if I continue to think about it, it will just make me depressed and he's right.

It's been pretty slow this morning for work. So, I've read my news articles and comic strip and then begun playing with the DS. I am so addicted to Diner Dash! It just gets more and more challenging for such a simple game! Greg says it's not his type of game. His loss. But, I like simple minded games. Games are to be fun and to help relax; I don't want to play a game that's going to stress me out (as some of his games do). To each their own.

I've asked Greg numerous times to call him Mom and ask her how long it took for the apartment complex to inform them that they were approved, since she is the one they did in fact inform. He won't do it. He doesn't want to know and then keep waiting for that time frame. I guess if we don't hear anything by tomorrow, he'll call. I guess. We haven't really talked about that option.

On Friday, Greg and I are going to look at a few other places and then head down to Annapolis so that I can file my divorce papers. I sent a text to my girlfriend, Kara, to see if she's going to be in town as well. I haven't seen Kara since January when she visited me in the hospital before Amelia was born. We played MadLibs. She's so quirkey and I love it! She and met a little over six years ago. We met when we both started working at PRP. We were in the same training; and we've been friends ever since.

Not much to write about at the moment. Maybe, later in the day, something more exciting will happen and then I'll have something to write about. But, in the mean time, I am going to try and beat Diner Dash (damn level 8 in the Retro Diner).

No comments: