16 August 2007

Forty and counting

Forty minutes until I walk out of this door and when I return on Monday, I will be coming from my new home!!

So exciting; it truly is.

Of course, this day couldn't go fast enough and the people that I've dealt with today haven't been the easiest either. But, whatever because it's not going to effect my mood whatsoever!

I just hope that we'll have enough money to get all the things we need this weekend (but, again, Greg thinks we'll be fine with money).

I am also looking forward to seeing Mom and Van and getting their feedback about the condo that Greg and I are going to establish as our home for the next year. Oh, and that Sean and Aaron are about a mile away and I'm sure they will be visiting for food (it turns out that Sean and Aaron haven't eat in much since we all moved out and they are eager for me to cook meals for them once more; not that my cooking is good, it's just that they are too lazy to cook for themselves). Makes me wish there was a Super Fresh near the condo. I am very particular to which grocery stores I shop at; I will not shop (unless I absolutely have to) at Shoppers; Mars; Shop and Save; and Aldo. My preferred grocery stores are Giant or Super Fresh. I don't like Safeway, either, but if I have to go I will, but the others that I listed are ones that I will drive out of the way to NOT shop there. BUT!!! There is a Costco right down the street from the condo and Greg and I have a Costco Membership (We're so special). I used to be a Sam's Club fan, but I out grew them, no that there is any real difference between Sam's and Costco or anything, I just decided that I liked Costco more. Greg likes Costco because they carry his favorite drink: Vitamin Water in bulk (and when Costco mailed up their coupon book earlier this month there was a coupon for the Vitamin Waters which made Greg ever so happy). Greg and I are planning on going to Costco to do our shopping after we've moved the stuff in.

At this moment, I believe, my brother is in Chicago taking a managerial test for his employer! The whole family is hoping he'll pass with flying colors (although, all he needs is a score of 70 to pass) and will be promoted. Good Luck Sean!

So, without further adeu, I bid you good bye. Have a great weekend!

P.S. I am going to try and take pictures but I don't know when I'll be able to upload them since Greg and I haven't even talked about initiating cable/internet service at the new place.

No comments: