21 June 2007

Re: @*%#& !!!!

UGH!!!!!

I spoke with the rental complex and it's a flat out NO .

I argued and cried over the phone. I stated that I have no place to live as of next week. She didn't offer any usable suggestions. With all said and done, I can not live there.


But, I could apply for another place within the management company.

I spoke to Greg after I spoke with the rental complex. He feels bad. But, he's remaining optimistic and hopeful.

I know in the back of my mind, I am too. But, at this very second, I don't feel it. What I do feel, aside from the obvious anger, is nauseous. I feel like I am going to be sick at any given second or sudden movement. I am going to assume this is due to the stress that has recently returned. Although, I felt this feeling of nausea before and blamed it on stress (around this time last year too) and it turns out I was pregnant. But, of course, I am not going to think that... no no no.

Work is going to be long today. Time will slow down and may even revert to going backwards, just for me.

No comments: