06 June 2007

*~_*~_*~_*~_ and all that jazz_~*_~*_~*_~*

I've been seriously thinking about financing a car. I've never financed a car before and this thought is probably one of the most scariest things for me. Financing a car is such a huge commitment to me. It's hard to explain why financing a car is so frightful to me. I just don't like the thought of something so valuable and needed to be taken away from me; also, I'm not too keen on having to choose car payment, rent, or food if ever there comes a time that I only have enough money for one.

I did speak to a dealership last night, and even thought about stopping by on my way home. When I spoke with the sales guy, I told him up front that my credit score isn't the best and that I don't have much for a down payment and he told me that they have approved people with less. That was a little encouraging. Now, there are two reasons why I didn't stop on my way home: 1. I really don't want to go alone. and 2. I really had to pee by the time I made it to the exit. Traffic was a bitch last night on Rt. 100 E.

After talking to the dealership, I tried to call my Mom to tell her what I was thinking about with the car, but their phone is temporarily disconnected. Perfect timing.

Last night was uneventful. I didn't watch much tv and was asleep around 10pm. Greg called me at 11:30, I tried to wake up for him but I couldn't, so we chatted for only a few moments. I did call him this morning at 7:30 to make sure he was up and showered.

Yesterday, my Grandma sent me an email letting me know that she sent me a card with a little 'encouragement' to help me with my crisis. Aren't Grandmas the best?

No comments: