31 May 2007

Feeling the Stress

Today is the last day of May.

I have 30 days to find a place to live and to save for a security deposit and first months rent. I am really starting to feel the stress. But, there IS a bright side; I don't have to move out by July 1 since my brother and Aaron are going to do a month-to-month contract until they can find a place.

Also, today I 'pre-authorized' an application for an apartment in Glen Burnie. The place offers townhouses and the one that I 'held' is a two bedroom with one and a half baths with all the amenities Greg and I want. The only downside is that it's at the top of our rental budget. Greg and I need to check the place out to see if we like enough to continue with the 'approved with conditions' application.

Amelia has become a terror when it's time for bed! For the last two nights, around 7pm she become insanly fussy; screaming at the top of her lungs! But, she's asleep before 8pm. It takes about 15 minutes to get her to calm down and then another 10-15 minutes for her to fall asleep. I hope this isn't going to be a regular thing from her. I really miss the days she would fall asleep right after her evening bottle.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Later in the Day *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I received a phone call from the townhouse complex that I applied to earlier this morning and... I AM APPROVED!!!!! Also, the security deposit is ONLY $500!!! So much better than a whole one month's rent!!! I can not describe the excitment I am feeling right now. I called Greg and told him the good news. He didn't sound as excited as I feel, but that could be because he's extreamly busy and has been all week. Anyway, I am happy-go-lucy excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great! I am glad you found a place.